To know more about GATI-KWE
Gati-Kintetsu Express Private Limited (Gati-KWE) is a Joint Venture between Gati and Japan’s Kintetsu World Express (KWE) where KWE holds 30% stake and Gati holds the remaining 70%.
As one of the leading players in India’s logistics landscape, Gati-KWE is focused on delivering excellence – be it flexible point-to-point distribution, complex integrated logistics, end-to-end supply chain management, or any other customized shipment solutions.
Customers benefit from Gati-KWE’s unmatched expertise across Express Distribution, Air Freight with Gati Air, Supply Chain Management, and several Special Services designed to meet the needs of specific customer segments. Striking the right balance between global expertise and local experience with coverage spanning the whole of India, makes Gati-KWE a force to reckon with in the logistics domain. Always committed to its customers’ progress, Gati-KWE looks ahead to bolstering the entrepreneurial ambitions of businesses from varied industries, so they grow, prosper and make a worthwhile contribution to India’s growth story.
As part of Allcargo Group, Gati-KWE offers customers the opportunity to explore complementary logistics solutions across diverse verticals including International Supply Chain, CFS-ICD, Contract Logistics, Logistics Parks, Crane Rentals, etc. in addition to leveraging a global network that operates in 180 countries.
With a passion and commitment to excellence, endeavour to adhere to the highest Environmental, Safety and Corporate Governance (ESG) standards, focus on customer centricity, and adoption of new-age digital tools and technology, Gati-KWE believes in going the extra mile to deliver smiles and ensure safe, timely cargo movements, every single time.
Now Courier | Send any Shipment | Parcel through surface (road) or air across India. Door to Door Pickup & Delivery.
Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Pune, Surat, Kanpur, Jaipur, Navi Mumbai, Lucknow, Nagpur, Indore, Patna, Bhopal, Ludhiana, Tirunelveli, Agra, Vadodara, Gorakhpur, Nashik, Pimpri, Kalyan, Thane, Meerut, Nowrangapur, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Dombivli, Rajkot, Varanasi, Amritsar, Allahabad, Visakhapatnam, Teni, Jabalpur, Haora, Aurangabad, Shivaji Nagar, Solapur, Srinagar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Jodhpur, Madurai, Guwahati, Gwalior, Vijayawada, & 21000+ pincodes